Returning spare parts to our shop
Arikas Ltd delivers high-quality heavy machinery spare parts, but if you do have to return the product, it’s easy to do by following the adjoining instructions.
Downloadable forms in PDF format
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRODUCT RETURNS
1. PRODUCT RETURNS
- Returns must always be agreed on separately with a salesperson.
- Notifications concerning deliveries must be made within 8 days and returns within 14 days of delivery.
- The product must be saleable, i.e. the packaging must be intact, the product neat and clean and all installation and other instructions must be included in the package.
- There must always be an explanation/return form and a copy of the covering letter or bill with the returned item.
- The customer is responsible for the costs related to the return of the item, unless the reason is caused by Arikas Ltd through their operations.
- The return form can be printed out from our website www.arikas.fi.
2. WE DON’T ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING RETURNS
- Products that have been installed or that you have tried to install in a vehicle.
- Factory orders or products ordered specifically for the customer.
- Incomplete or deficient products.
- The package is broken or damaged.
- Clearance sale products.
3. PROCESSING COSTS DEDUCTED FROM RETURNS
If the return is agreed on and it is not the seller’s fault, the seller has the right to charge the direct costs incurred by the return as well as the following processing costs:
- Product return within 7 days, we refund 90% of the product price.
- Product return within 8 - 14 days, we refund 80% of the product price.
- If more than 14 days has passed since the delivery, we do not accept returns.
4. BODY RETURNS
- The customer always pays for the return freight.
- A return form must be attached to the replacement part and the reason for the return must be marked as “BODY RETURN”
- The replacement part will always be returned in the original sales package.
- The replacement part must be whole and recyclable.
- The replacement part must correspond to the purchased product.
5. PRODUCTS IN WARRANTY PROCESSING
- A warranty/return form must be used in matters related to warranty issues.
- The warranty/return form can be printed out from our website at www.arikas.fi.
- A warranty application filled in with deficient information cannot be processed.
- In warranty issues, we follow the AOT’s general warranty terms.
6. TRANSPORTATION DAMAGE
If you notice that the product you have ordered has been damaged, please act as follows:
- Report the matter immediately to the driver who has transported the goods and make a notification about the damage to the transport company, as well as making a note in the waybill you have received.
- Contact the seller from whom you have ordered the product as soon as possible; let them know your contact details, the number of the covering letter/waybill and a report about the incident.
- When needed, photograph the delivery and send the pictures by e-mail to the seller from whom you have purchased the product.